Friday 6 September 2013

September already ??????

Hi everyone
nothing like being a week late to let you know about the new Challenge over at Black With Two... and I can now reveal my take on it... welcome to Spring. You may use the whole of the pallette but still, please, keep black as your dominant colour -
 
                             Dominant Black with your choice of a few or all these colours

I have also been busy trying to make a mark on my supply of kits - I guess one every two weeks is good going for me..lol.  Below is my take on a Jodi Dobell kit.  If you ever get the chance to purchase one of Jodi's kits, do so - they are awesome.

As most of you are aware, I own The Scrapbooking Hut and I am currently looking for a Creative Team to help me 're-build' The Hut.  If you think you would love to be part of such a great bunch of girls, pop over to the Forum and check out the criteria.  I would love to hear from you.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Cheers
Di :)




1 comment: