Sunday 15 September 2013

The Scrapbooking Hut's Creative Team



I would like to welcome you all as my Creative Team and congratulations and thank you for applying, I really appreciate the time you have all taken to submit and so without further ado the Team Members are:
 (alphabetical order)
Angela Westland, Degilbo, QLD
Beve Arbuckle, Wagga Wagga, NSW
Cheryl Lambert, Wodonga, Vic
Cheryl O’Brien, Cootamundra, NSW
Dot De Marco, Wagga Wagga, NSW
Eve Rae, Nowra, NSW
Jeaunes Viljoen, Johannesburg, South Africa
Karen McLaughlin, Avoca Beach, NSW
Liz Hocking, Wodonga, Vic
Michelle Sheehan, Canberra, ACT
Nicole Knopke, Tingoora, QLD
Shazza Bishop, South Morang, Vic

The entries I receive were amazing and will be showcased over in the Forum of The Scrapbooking Hut.  Now I am off to measure and type up instructions for the Blind Challenge we are having over at The Hut to kick start things off.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment